Young thug and animal collective have the same studio engineer
seeing hausu in a theater was one of the best things ive done all summer. im gonna break it down buzzfeed listicale style 4 tha notessss <3
- the place kicked ass. give BRATTLE THEATRE all of your donation money
- Theyre a small theater that looked like a old timey converted playhouse. They play a lot of new niche independent films and a low key classics.
- tickets were 8 bucks. i payed 10 because i forgot to show my student id because im dumb
- they having been doing a weird midnight movie fest on every saturday for the past month. i think paprika and (my college suite’s favorites) videodrome and eraserhead are showing in the next weeks
- you get a button for each movie you attend at the fest. if you have all the buttons by the end of the festival, you win a prize. the button i got had a picture of Mac’s head. i want that fucking prize.
- they served beer! at pretty reasonable prices!
- i swear somebody who works there decided to go to ac more or some shit, printed out a bunch of pictures, and make a bunch of Blanche keychains for the audience JUST FOR SHOWING UP.
- the people there were really nice and you could tell they were passionate about the movies they show. once the movie started, the guy who handled all the tickets sat down to watch it after his work was done.
- they were selling that hausu tshirt too (as made famous by teen hearthrob Geologist) but i balked and didnt buy it. i must live with this regret.
- the movie roll was kind of damaged so there was kind of a delay and we missed a couple minutes of the movie, but it didn’t matter to me at all. the roll must have been an original american release or some shit because it really looked authentic and cool.
- i went to get popcorn and they lady behind the counter said “eh you can just have it we’re throwing it out anyway” and i was like oooohhh shiiiiiiiiiii
- they have a cool collage of posters for wallpaper in the bathroom. one of the posters was for RAN and i was like B)
- it was awesome seeing the movie with a big crowd of people. everybody was laughing and having a good time.
- i forgot how good hausu was even without all the batshit crazy stuff.
- i did the pots and had the magaritas beforehand so i was happy from the start
it was an ultra #rare night
i found out this cool tiny independent movie theater is playing #based HAUSU at midnight so me and my friends are going. it even says on the website that its in 35mm so theyre not just going to play a dvd on a laptop projector. they have a very vague idea of what theyre getting into though.
The guitarist from Spirit is FINALLY suing Led Zeppelin lmaoooooooooo
why would i ever watch game of thrones when i can just watch that web series gay of thrones instead
(not the porn one)
(also i will watch the porn one as well)